If you would like to work for our highly innovative company and feel you fulfill some or all of the requirements in any of the jobs below please forward a copy of your CV with salary expectations to -
Camperdown Industrial Park
Responsible for machinery build, debug and commissioning
- Build engineering assemblies and pneumatic systems
- Route and install machine wiring
- Debug mechanical assemblies and overall machine operation
- Undertake client machine installation, commissioning and training
- Service / maintenance of production machinery and site services
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Read engineering drawings
- Experienced in assembly of mechanical components
- Competent in using milling and turning machines
STORES PERSON / ENGINEERING LABOURER
Responsible for general workshop duties in supporting manufacturing function
- Goods inwards/despatch
- Procure stock and non-stock workshop items
- Workshop cleaning
- Offsite deliveries and collections
- Building upkeep and maintenance
- General duties to assist manufacturing / production / build
- Operating forklift
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Computer literate
- Driving license
- Forklift driver certificate
CONTROL SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Salary Negotiable (DOE)
• Experience of specifying and programming PLC and Safety PLC Systems, Network Bus Systems, SCADA and Robotics. Multiple platforms including Mitsubishi, Omron, Siemens, Beckhoff and Allen Bradley.
• Machine Risk Assessment including compiling any necessary calculations pertaining to the Safety Related Parts of the Control System (SRPCS) elements. Understanding and identifying machine hazards and designing the Control System to ensure operator safety. Use of Sistema Software to generate compliance calculations.
• Knowledge of all pertinent Control Standards for compliance to the Machinery Directive and CE Marking of Automation equipment.
• Take part in project meetings to establish concept and agree solution is possible/practical.
• Liaising with Software Design department to agree control hardware, system architecture and assign PLC addressing.
• Generate Control Block Diagrams to outline machine architecture and subsequently produce all Electrical Drawings for all elements in the machine whether wiring, chassis build or otherwise (using AutoCAD Electrical).
• Working with the wider Engineering Team to ensure Control elements are specified, recorded and procured to meet Project Plan phases.
• Generate and document flow diagrams for each machine sequence.
• Compile software programs for all elements in the machine.
• Generate Control and Software Section of Machine Manual ensuring all necessary information is recorded and stored within. Furthermore, produce EMC documentation for all control equipment on the system. Ensure all pertinent machine inspection documents are performed and compiled as part of the machine documentation package.
• Assist with Machine Debug and Fault Finding on Control Systems on machines and possibly other supplier equipment which is integrated into the solution.
• Operate as part of the Engineering Team by providing assistance and mentoring where possible.
• Own and be aware of Project Plan milestones ensuring the element meets or exceeds planned deadline dates.
• Perform off-site visits for commissioning or upgrade work to control or software elements of machines.